Sunday, May 2, 2010

Making A Statement

So for my clip, it will be about "A journey through Procrastination". And the message Im trying to convey is procrastination is BAD. It's an illusion of the mind. And it creates temporary relief and passion. By the time you done procrastinating, precious time have already been wasted and you only have little time to complete what have to be done. I also want to tell people to stop this bad habit.

My approach
As what I've said during my presentation, I wanted to do something:

-fun
-psychedelic
-cheerful

instead of doing something serious or formal to convey my message stronger.

Why?
I was watching this interview of Mika and he said
"If you can make something serious sound joyful or sound appealing,
it will only empower your message not weaken it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHD9SjBV08







No comments:

Post a Comment